Monday, July 15, 2013

More summer fun

Here are some more pictures from when Luke's family was visiting 
Lily wearing Amanda's glasses

Bedtime with Auntie Amanda

At WaterWorld with Uncle Josiah

Bubbles with Uncle Josiah

Nap time with Amanda
After Luke's family left we had to find some more things to occupy our time. We went shopping:
Can you spot Jack?
 Spent lots of time at Water World since we have season passes

 The best part about Water World is how good it tires out the kids. Lily usually can't even stay awake for the stroller ride to the car
 We took advantage of Chick Fil A "dress like a cow" day. With 10 minutes notice, the kids and I cut out cow spots and cow ears for each of us.
 We all got free meals so I guess it was worth it...
 My grandparents came out for a visit. Lily got some quality time sleeping with Papa

We all went to the Loveland Loves BBQ and Brews festival


Jack got a chance to show off his dance moves:

I went out for a girls night out with my mom and some neighbors to a painting/beer drinking night.
 The kids and I went to a community event where they got to ride the train for free
 And take a ride in an ambulance for fun.

At this festival I also discovered the perfect school to send Jack to which ended several months of worry/uncertainty for me.... but that deserves a post to itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment