Sunday, January 4, 2015

January: snow, sledding and laughs

2015 is off to a great start! We rung in the near year with friends from Jack's school. We rented out a coffee shop/playhouse for the night and had a potluck with lots of wine. We also had a poker tournament and we rang in the New Year at 10:00 with New York:

Josie is getting bigger and has the sweetest/easiest little personality:




Lily and I get time to cook together when Jack is at school:




We also got tons of snow! So much that I didn't think we'd ever see the grass again. On the nice days we took the kids sledding. So far this winter we've bought 4 sleds and broke 2 of them:









Finally we had a warm enough day to get good snowman snow and we built a big one in the backyard.
Snow, snow everywhere!


Jack and Lily still adore their little sister:

Lily holds her hand on car rides:


And she is so gentle with Josie
I love to see this girl giggle and smile:

Josie is about ready to start rolling over. She actually did roll back to belly once but I missed it as I was busy with the other kiddos. I just turned back to see her grunting on her belly when I had put her down on her back. I tried to get her to do it again, but so far no luck


No comments:

Post a Comment