Friday, May 1, 2015

It' a wonderful life

I am so glad that winter is over. It is great to get outside in the sunshine and play with friends. I am looking forward to summer so we can spend all day outside having fun together. I realize how fast the kids are growing up and every day I make a point to enjoy them. Even when they are being annoying, I chose to enjoy each and every moment. I hope they look back at their childhood and remember all the fun we had. Every day I try to have fun with them. I want to soak up every moment of their childhood... 

We love going to the park with friends: 

Jack and Lily with Sam

Jack and Lily with Wilhem
Jack and Sam

Lily and Cassie
Lily, Josie and Cassie
Cassie and Lily
Lily, Josie and Cassie
Here is a video of Lily and one of her best friends playing Humpty Dumpty


Another fun place we like to hang out is Ft Fun. One cold day we met Jack's friends there for a day of video games
Jack, Lily and Alice

Josie and Luke
Kids playing games before school


Jack and Lily ready for swimming lessons

 Taking my favorite girls to my favorite place (Costco)

Jack thinks it is hilarious to dress up in Lily's clothes. Here he is "acting like a girl"



Josie is growing up so fast. She is sitting all by herself. When she was learning how to sit, the kids always thought it was funny to watch her fall over:




Josie did more face plants than I would like to admit. Good thing she is a tough little girl.






She is always smiling








Recently Josie has started eating foods. She hasn't been very enthusiastic about it.




I'll end on a note where the kids are being annoying. One of my least favorite places with my kids is in the car. If they are not fighting with each other, they are driving me crazy with annoying things like making these kinds of noises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment