Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanksgiving and more Fall

This November Luke started building side fences to enclose our backyard. This is in anticipation of adding a dog to our family: 

The family adopted a (mostly) gluten free diet, which included many new meals. Including my first attempt at making chili rellenos. 

We celebrated Thanksgiving with friends at my parents house. 

The bathrooms closed for the winter. I really love Colorado, but the bathrooms closing for the winter is probably my #1 least favorite thing about living here. Especially when I am on a run and in need of a bathroom...

 Josie is as sassy as ever


Lily won the raffle at church and her pastor came and brought her lunch at school
 Sunny days at the brewery with friends

Lovin' on rescue dogs. Looking for our new family member...


No comments:

Post a Comment