Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

For Father's Day we drove up to Winter Park to treat the dads to a day of mountain biking. 
While the guys were out riding the mountain, my mom and I took the kids around to several of the fun attractions.

Jack on the climbing wall

Lily and Nannie

Playing miniature golf

Jack on the zip line
At one point, I decided to go for a run and I wanted to run to the top of the mountain and then back down again. But about 3/4 of the way up a huge lightning storm rolled in and then it started hailing on me. I could hear the thunder right over head and I wasn't sure if it was safer to stay in the trees or get away from the trees. Finally, I just decided I needed to get back down the mountain so I just went for it and ran as fast as I could back down. Nothing like a little lightning to get you running faster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment