Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fair and Gnarly Barley Brew Fest

We spent a day at the county fair and brew festival. Before heading to the brew fest, the kids got a chance to try and catch some fish in this big tank.





Jack caught one!



After that we headed over to the Gnarly Barley Brew Festival where we met several of our friends for an afternoon of beer tastings



After drinking lots of beer, we headed out to the county fair


I took Jack on that spinning cage ride that I used to love as a kid. I don't love it anymore. I just had to close my eyes and wait for it to be over. Jack thought it was fun!



The kids each brought their lemonade money and wanted to buy the $7 slurpee drinks at the fair. We convinced them to leave and buy $1 slurpees at 7-eleven. And thus we were able to escape the county fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment