Monday, August 14, 2017

Last days of summer vacation

Some more random happenings from the last days of summer vacation. The kids participated in a dance glass at the gym. Here are their performances:






The kids found a who bunch of baby bunnies in our backyard. They were so excited and asked if we could keep them. At first I said yes and we started preparing a little place for them, but then I checked in with a friend of mine who has bunnies and she advised me that it was illegal to keep wildlife, and that wild bunnies could not be domesticated. The kids were heartbroken. 

I made them put the bunnies back, but the kids would continually go "check" on the bunnies and I would find them cuddling with them. After a few days the bunnies had relocated their home and we haven't seen them again.

Tiny bunny head in the grass

The kids love to steal my phone and take all sorts of pictures. Here Lily is dressing up her live baby doll





And of course, there is always Jack ready to jump in the picture
Lily also took this pictures of Josie playing with her cheese

Jack went off on his first solo fishing trip with a neighbor boy. They loaded up their bikes and rode about a mile away to a little pond and fished for several hours. Of course, me and the other mom took turns checking in on them... incognito :) 

At Rollerland with friends
At a park with friends

The girls after Nani dolled them up
My grandparents who stopped by on their way back to California
The reason I can never get a good nights rest

Sisters!


Cool video of Luke "surfing" behind his friends boat



No comments:

Post a Comment