Friday, February 22, 2013

The Good

So what's good about not going to England?

1. I love Colorado! This is a great state and I love the mountains. the sun and the people

2. Nana and Papi. Who knew that when my mom and dad moved out here four years ago that we would end up living five minutes away? Jack and Lily have seen more of their Nana and Papi in the last six months then in the last fours years combined.

3. Luke's business. Luke had a goal to start a company when he was 30. And now he has the chance to fulfill his dream.

4. Church. We found a really great church five minutes from our house.

5. Craft beers. Sure, England has great beer.... but what about Blackberry Wheat Beer?? Only in Colorado can you find thousands of locally crafted beers.

6. Our apartment. I love our apartment. I love the running trail right in our backyard, and this summer I will love being at the pool every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment