Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring break

I was excited for Spring Break this year. Last year I was sick with morning sickness and we didn't get to do many fun things. So this year we tried to plan lots of fun outings. And we had beautiful weather so it was great. The kids and I had playdates at the swimming pool, a trampoline place and the park almost every day. I also enjoyed taking Jack on runs with me. He would ride his bike while I ran. We started with 3 miles and worked up to 5 miles. I usually listen to music when I run, but Jack is talkative when he's on his bike. He would talk nonstop the entire run... it was great. 


We met some friends for time at the park and a walk around the lake

We went fishing and the kids brought nets to try to catch frogs. We didn't find any frogs but we did see a beaver in the river


Hanging out with my girls

We had lots of fun playing at home as well
It was a great time and I can't wait for all the fun things we are going to do this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment