Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My least favorite part of Fall...

The sicknesses...

In the last week I have been peed on, puked on and bled on. I have had to wash our entire king size bedding every day. I have not slept more that 3 hours a night. I am exhausted.

Take a look:
Friday Night: Josie throws up all over the bed in the middle of the night. I try to cover everything with towels but it's not worth it. She throws up every hour all night long.

Saturday: Wash all the bedding and all the towels.

Saturday Night: Bedding is protected with layers of towels. Josie doesn't throw up. Lily comes into our bed and night and pees on me and all over bed (the part of bed that was not protected by towels).

Sunday: Wash all bedding

Sunday Night: Josie seemed better and hadn't thrown up in over 24 hours. Didn't put towels back on bed. Josie throws up in the middle of the night.

Monday: Wash all bedding

Monday Night: Nothing eventful seemed to happen... until I woke up in the morning to find the bed covered in blood. Lily had gotten a nosebleed in the middle of the night and I guess she slept right through it.

Tuesday: Wash all bedding

Tuesday Night: Josie is better. Lily comes into the bed again and throws up all over our bed. A lot! Like more than I can even throw up...

Wednesday: Wash all bedding

It's now Wednesday night. I have given up hope that I will ever get a good nights sleep again. Here are some funny things that help me remember that I really do love having kids:

Funny sayings from Jack after drinking a smoothie:
"This smoothie gives me neck brain. Like a freeze brain, but in your neck"

Funny thing Lily told me after I picked her up from preschool:
"Mom, are my boobs getting bigger?"

Another funny thing Lily said to me:
"Mom, did I stick my finger in my butt? You have to guess!"

And Josie even has her own funny sayings. Every time she poops she comes to me and says "Aaahhh." I never really thought about where she came up with that, until today. I smelled something funny so I did the typical mom thing and I picked her up to smell her diaper. It was stinky. I said "Aaahhh, you pooped." Guess she picked up that little word from me. Smart girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment