Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Trouble happens when the weather gets nice:

February has been an amazingly warm month! It almost feels like Spring already. I have been so excited to finally get out running again. As much as I like working out with DVD's and weights, being outside is much better: 


Once a week I will try to go to Luke's work so we can run together. It takes an incredible amount of planning to time it just right so both girls will sleep during the run and not fuss, but it is worth it. We always have a good run together and it is nice to have Luke push the stroller for a change: 



The other days, I'm on my own. Just me and the girls. I have come to depend on my hour of quiet time. The girls are so used to the routine now that they fall asleep very quickly and they will sleep for however long I run. It has been a great way to clear my mind and it actually gives me energy for the rest of my day








I have enjoyed running again so much that I signed Luke and I up for a half marathon in May. It will be the first half marathon for both of us. Now I just need the weather to stay nice so I can train!


No comments:

Post a Comment