Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's day. First we took the kids to Qdoba for breakfast because they were giving away BOGO burritos for a kiss. Luke and I kissed to get our free burrito, but Jack wouldn't kiss Lily. I guess he's getting too old for that. So I gave him a kiss:


And Lily kissed her daddy


It was such a beautiful day that we took the kids to a park for a while. Josie had her first experience on a swing: 





Then we dropped Jack and Lily off with my mom and Luke and I headed out on a 7 mile run. But the weather was so nice and we were feeling pretty good so we did 8 miles instead:

By then we were ready to eat! Luke cooked up some raclette:

And we all hung around



For dessert we had chocolate covered fruits: 


And Luke and I gave each other presents:



No comments:

Post a Comment