Thursday, April 2, 2015

Time with Josie

Josie is the happiest baby on the block. She rarely cries and everything about her is easy. She is a tiny little peanut, only in the 4th percentile for her height but she is perfect to us. She rarely gets put down so it took her longer to learn how to roll over and will probably take her longer to learn how to crawl, but I am fine with that. I was happy to put her on the bathroom floor while I take a shower knowing she can't go anywhere. Until one day I was in the shower and I heard her screaming. I looked out of the shower and she was no where in the bathroom. Frantically I started searching and found her in the closet under the dirty clothes basket crying. I couldn't figure out how she managed that since she couldn't even roll over yet. Then I started noticing her back flops when I would put her down on the floor. She is amazingly good at back flopping clear across the floor... 


Josie is a talker. She is babbling non stop. If she is not eating or sleeping, she is talking:

Josie is a ball of happiness. She is very energetic and always moving around. Her eyes and smile light up the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment