Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Start of summer break!

Summer vacation is off to a great start! Jack had his last day of school on Tuesday and we took his class to the splash park for field day. They had a great time!

 






After school we went with some friends to celebrate with ice cream!


 That evening we went with some more friends to celebrate as adults. Beer and chocolate pairing:



The next day was Jack's official first day of summer break and we started the morning off with their track class:





We walked to our neighborhood farm and visited their dog and got some vegetables. 


 Then we scootered to the park.

 And played at the park

 Then we celebrated with a first day of summer cookie.
Here is Jack's summer bucket list:
I want to get a bunk bed. I want to do
body boarding. I want to go to the
ice cream shop. I want to visit Grammie.
I want to celebrate God. I want to have
a party at our house. I want to make
slurpies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment