Thursday, February 25, 2016

Funny things they say... birds and the bees edition

So the time came when Jack asked "that" question. Apparently he called Elise (the girl he has a crush on) a "sexy lady." I guess it is somewhat my fault since we love to listen and dance to the Gangnam Style song. But in any case, Elise is a very mature 8 year old so she went on to tell Jack exactly what sex was and why he can't call her a sexy lady.

So he came home with those questions and we went with it. Explaining the whole process very matter-of-fact like.

All was well.

Then, the next morning at breakfast this was our conversation.

Jack: "Mom, I'm going to have lots of kids when I grow up"
Me: "Oh yea, why?"
Jack: "Because I'm going to have lots of sex"
Me: -------------------

What do you even say to that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment