Monday, November 3, 2014

Lily's outfits

Little miss Lily is quite the girly girl. She is going through some sort of phase where she is obsessed with changing her clothes. She changes outfits at least 10 times a day. Not kidding. Finally I decided to photograph the daily outfits of Lily. 

Day 1: 9am

9:30am
10am (hiding in the bathroom after I asked if she was changing again)
11am
11:30am
Noon:
2pm
When Lily gets quiet I know where she is. Upstairs changing her clothes:
5pm and final picture I took that day... but not her final outfit.


Day 2: 9am
9:30am
10am
11am
11:30am
noon
3pm, ready to get Jack from school
3:30
4:00... then she discovered headbands
Now not only does lily change her clothes, but she found the drawer with all the headbands/hair clips so she does her own hair now too. It is quite a sight. I'll have to start taking pictures of creative hairdo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment