Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winter is here

It was such a warm fall. As Halloween came and went with no snow, I was wondering if the snow would ever come. We enjoyed many warm fall days outside: 





And then it hit us. The cold weather came hard and fast. Lots of snow and freezing temperatures overnight: 





I was sending the kids outside to play in the snow until one day I heard a crash and screaming. Turned out Jack had climbed on the plastic covering over the window well and it broke and he fell down the well. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. Just shook up. And me too. I didn't send them outside again for a while.
I still have to walk Jack to and from school in the freezing weather so we all get really bundled up. Even Josie:

A couple last pictures of Jack and his little sister look alike


No comments:

Post a Comment